Commencement COVID-19 Guidelines
- All visitors need to have their lanyard ticket visible at all times. If you do not have your lanyard, you will not be able to attend the ceremony. Your lanyard will have a card with a QR code that can be scanned with your phone to view our current COVID-19 Guidelines to be followed while you are on campus
- All persons shall remain at least six feet apart from non-household members
- All persons must wear face coverings as required by the State.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place or used the restroom; after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Use of the bathroom is limited to 1 person at a time. Bathrooms will be located on the first floor of the C building
- No persons shall congregate before/after their assigned time for being on campus, please leave promptly
- If anyone in your group tests COVID-19 positive within 2 weeks of being on campus, please contact Allison Gagne at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attest that you have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the two weeks prior to coming onto campus
- Attest that you have adhered to MA travel restrictions.
- Attest that you are not showing any signs of COVID-19.