Get Live Help
Need one-on-one support? We are here to help every day of the week!
Our student ambassadors are seasoned professionals when it comes to studying online at NECC. Text or email them for peer-to-peer support Monday – Sunday.
- Email us: email@example.com
- Text us! (find your student ambassador and then look for their text message number at the bottom of their bio).
We can connect you to resources, answer any questions related to college life, and assist with any challenges related to online learning.
Make an appointment with a College Navigator in the Navigate app!
- The library chat is available during NECC business hours. Chat with librarians and academic technologists to get assistance!
- Make an appointment with a librarian or an academic technologist.
Tips for asking for help from a professor
Your professors want you to reach out for help as soon as you need it! Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Helpful tips on writing an email to your professor
- Zoom Etiquette: Remember to be professional during your Zoom meetings!