Contact and About APTC
Mission Statement and Testing Center Policy
Contacts & Hours
Academic Placement & Testing
Main number: 978-556-3872
Haverhill Fax Number: 978-556-3169
Lawrence Fax Number: 978-738-7116
The Academic Placement & Testing Center remote student service hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Due to COVID-19 and in an effort to keep everyone safe, and with limited college resources, we encourage students to test remotely. The Academic Placement & Testing Center will continue to offer remote testing and will begin to offer in-person services at the Haverhill Campus, on a limited basis, for those who are not able to test remotely.
- Academic Assessment (ACCUPLACER) is being offered remotely and in-person at the Haverhill Campus, by appointment only. Prior to testing, check our list of waiver options to determine if you may be waived from testing on the Academic Assessment web page. If you need to test, go to the Accuplacer Test Dates page to request an appointment.
- ATI TEAS and Fundamentals testing will be offered remotely and in-person at the Haverhill Campus, for NECC students. Go to the Health Profession Testing page for registration information.
- HiSET testing is being offered remotely. Go to the HiSET Testing Registration Information page for more information.
- All other testing services (CLEP-DSST, Pearson VUE, GED, Kryterion, and Proctored Testing) are being offered in-person at the Haverhill Campus on a limited basis. Go to our Testing Services page, and select the test you are interested in taking for registration information and updates.
- Credit for Prior Learning is available remotely and in-person, on a limited basis. Go to our Credit for Prior Learning page to Get Started.
Students may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, please include your name, email address, phone number and the reason contacting us.
Haverhill Hartleb Technology Center (TC), TC122
In-person services by appointment only, on a limited basis, beginning in July
Lawrence Dimitry Building (L), 45 Franklin St., L-135
Closed until further notice
- Remote Office hours Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, effective 6/4/2020
- Testing Schedules are available on our website
Dean, Academic Support Services
Coordinator, Academic Placement & Testing Center