Contact and About APTC
Mission Statement and Testing Center Policy
Contacts & Hours
Academic Placement & Testing
Main number: 978-556-3872
The Academic Placement & Testing Center remote student service hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Due to COVID-19 and in an effort to keep everyone safe, and with limited college resources, we encourage students to test remotely. The Academic Placement & Testing Center will continue to offer remote testing and is offering in-person services at the Haverhill Campus, on a limited basis.
- Academic Assessment (ACCUPLACER) is being offered remotely and in-person, on a limited basis, at the Haverhill Campus, by appointment only. Prior to testing, check our list of waiver options to determine if you may be waived from testing on the Academic Assessment web page. If you need to test, go to the Accuplacer Test Dates page to request an appointment.
- ATI TEAS and Fundamentals testing will be offered remotely until further notice, for NECC students. Go to the Health Profession Testing page for registration information.
- HiSET and GED testing is being offered remotely until further notice. Go to the HSE Testing Registration Information page for more information.
- All other testing services (CLEP-DSST, Pearson VUE, Kryterion, and Proctored Testing) are being scheduled on a limited basis. Go to our Testing Services page, and select the test you are interested in taking for registration information and updates.
- Credit for Prior Learning is available remotely. Go to our Credit for Prior Learning page to Get Started.
Students may contact us via email at the Academic Placement & Testing Center. In your message, please include your name, email address, phone number and the reason for contacting us.
Dean of Enrollment Services
Coordinator, Academic Placement & Testing Center