What to Expect as You Advance Through the Registration and Testing Process
- During your certification registration process, you are asked to select a Testing Center in your area as well as a date and time to take your test.
- Once your registration and scheduling is complete, you will receive an email confirming your scheduled test session including your Test Taker Authorization Code. If you need to make any changes to your scheduled test session, you should contact your Test Sponsor.
- When you arrive at the Testing Center for your test session, you are required to present to the proctor your Test Taker Authorization Code you received in your registration confirmation email.
- Test Takers are required to present two forms of identification; one must be a “photo” ID from the Primary Identification list.
- You will be asked to place all of your personal items, except your identification, in a secure location. We recommend leaving any item not needed for testing at home.
- Each Test Sponsor determines when and how their Test Takers will receive their test results. Some Test Takers receive their results immediately after they submit the exam while at your testing center, others may receive their results via email or postal mail. Results will not be printed out by the Testing Center.
Remote Testing option:
Kryterion offers an online testing option to test takers for remote testing. This option does not apply to all exams- this is something that you as the test taker would further inquire about with Kryterion during the exam registration, if you are unable to find the “online proctored” option versus the “onsite proctored” option. Go to online exam scheduling inquiries to the support team at Kryterion Support where you may live chat with a representative.
Examples of Required Identification