Become an Internship Partner
Support Your Organizational Needs and the Professional Development of NECC Students
Do well by doing good. As a host site for NECC student interns, you’ll benefit in several ways including:
- Gaining a new, motivated team member who is ready to contribute
- Finding and qualifying dependable and skilled future employees.
- Becoming a mentor to help shape the future workforce
How the Internship Program Works
You’ll work in partnership with students, faculty and NECC staff to establish internship criteria including:
- Schedule (most students work for about 14 hours a week for 12 weeks)
- Learning outcomes (students will participate in a series of workshops to build soft skills)
- Supervision (interns will have at least two site visits from the Internship Program Coordinator
- Assessment (you will be asked to assess student performance and the internship program)
Ready to Start Hosting Interns?
Please contact Ashley Moore at 978-556-3946 or email email@example.com.Print View