Professionals Speakers Available to Speak at Your Next Event
Are you looking for a speaker for your organization? Consider booking a speaker through the NECC Speakers Bureau. We have nearly two dozen NECC faculty and administrators who are passionate about their field and have a lot of experience presenting material to groups of people. They know how to make the material engaging, how to answer questions, and how to get their audiences interested in returning to learn more.
- Jet Setting 101: You Can See the World on a Budget!
- Memoir Writing: Share that Story of Yours!
- Community Colleges: An American Invention
- CSI: Fact and Fiction
- Chocolate: The Secret Indulgence
- Think Like a Fact-Checker: Know What You’re Clicking, Liking, and Sharing
- Jungle Talk: The Amazon Basin
- And more…
The Easy Way to Engage, Educate, and Entertain Your Audience
Our professionals are available to speak to public and private school systems, libraries, service clubs and organizations, historic societies, as well as civic and non-profit organizations.
- Speakers are available to speak to public and private school systems, libraries, service clubs and organizations, historic societies, as well as civic and non-profit organizations.
- Most presentations are 30 minutes long, followed by a short Q&A session
- Speaker availability varies, depending on existing commitments – the earlier you make your request the better
- Speakers receive an honorarium (minimum of $100 for each presentation) that is paid for by the requester.