CLEP & DSST Exams Schedule
CLEP & DSST Exam Schedule
There are two fees that all CLEP & DSST applicants must pay. One fee is the non-refundable Test Registration Fee of $40.00 per test, payable by money order to Northern Essex Community College (NECC) or by Credit Card. The other fee is an $87.00 fee for each CLEP exam and $85.00 fee for each DSST exam.
Follow the Registration Steps.
Haverhill Campus, Technology Center, TC-129
- Saturday, March 16, 2019, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, April 27, 2019, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 2:00 PM
- Saturday, May 18, 2019, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 2:00 PM
- Saturday, June 22, 2019, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 5:00 PM
*All General/Subject CLEP Examinations are available at each testing session as well as DSST exams.
*All exam dates are subject to cancellation. (Please note that this rarely happens.) Students will be notified immediately if there is a need to cancel.
*Choose a 1st Choice Test Date and a 2nd Choice Test Date and enter it on your application. We will try and schedule you for your 1st choice but if the session is full we will schedule you for your 2nd choice.
*You will receive confirmation materials when your registration form and payment is received and authorized. Wait for your confirmation to be received prior to coming to a test session. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing and scheduling.
*Be sure when you purchase your exam, your name on the ticket matches your name on your identification (ID).
Note: Principles of Public Speaking DSST exams require a private room so the exam date may require testing on a different date than posted or may require delivery in two (2) test sessions. You will receive a phone call to schedule your appointment.
For more details on CLEP and DSST testing, email the Academic Placement & Testing Center.