Students Come Learn More About Careers In Psychology and Human Services!
NECC students join Jennifer Geuther, Admissions Counselor and Beth Rogan Associate Director of Educational Partnerships from William James College for an interactive discussion on career options and pathways in psychology, human services, and mental health.
• For Students who are nearing completion for their AS/AA degree and seeking an entry-level career in human service or mental health
• On various areas of study/training and career pathways in psychology, human services, and behavioral health.
• Employment options available with an associates and bachelor’s degree.
• Specific jobs and roles in human services and mental health
• Level of training: Associate’s vs Bachelor’s degree.
• Various settings and populations in need of human service workers and mental health workers
• Programs available at William James College
• Getting Some Answers About Next Steps in a Career.
Sign up to receive event email/text reminders HERE.
Please contact Lisa Fabbri Lopez for requests, questions or event information.