- This event has passed.
CANCELLED: Health Professions: Health & Wellness Fair
March 23, 2020, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Students, Prospective Students, Faculty, Staff and the Community Are Invited to Our Health Professions: Health & Wellness Fair
Learn about Health; Issues, Resources, Professions, the Health Degree and Certificate programs at NECC and much more. Topics include:
- Benefits of Self-Care
- Civic Engagement & Service Learning
- Consequences of Sleep Deprivation
- Free Certified Nurses Aide & ESOL Program at NECC
- Free massages
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Nutrition & Health Vitals
- Overeaters Anonymous
- Public Health & Service Learning in the Community
- REGIS North
- Re-think Your Drink
- Screen Time & Electronics use and the Effect on Sleep
- Sleep Disorder Screening
- The Importance of Brushing & Flossing your Teeth,
- Vaping & Lung Health including Lung Health Screenings
- What is a Sleep Technologist
Current Health Students and program faculty and coordinators will be set up at tables with information about specific health issues. They will also be available to provide info about the health programs offered at NECC.
Sponsored by the Center for Health Professions at NECC.
For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies), please contact Linda Comeau at firstname.lastname@example.org.