- This event has passed.
Health Professions: Health & Wellness Fair
March 5, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Come Learn About Health; Issues, Resources, Professions, and Health Programs at NECC and Much More
- Bone Fractures
- Brain Injuries and Concussions
- Sleep Disorders
- Title IX Awareness
- See Something, Say Something
- Start a Health Career with iHealth
- Good Nutrition
- Have your Blood Pressure Checked
- Career & Experiential Education
- Civic Engagement
- Service Learning
- Community Resources
- YMCA Services
- The Place of Prevention in Pubic Health
- Lung Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Reducing Anxiety during a Blood Draw
- Cardio Smart – Get the Most From Your Physical Activity by Measuring Exercise Intensity
- The Link Between Oral Health and Overall Health
Ongoing free raffles will be held throughout the event. You must be present to win.
Sponsored by Health Professions Programs at NECC.
For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies), contact Linda Comeau at firstname.lastname@example.org.