- This event has passed.
Health Professions: Health & Wellness Fair
March 25, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Students, Prospective Students, Faculty, Staff and the Community Are Invited to Our Health Professions: Health & Wellness Fair
Learn about Health; Issues, Resources, Professions, the Health Degree and Certificate programs at NECC and much more. For Example:
- Community Resources and Civic Engagement
- Coping Skills
- Drug & Alcohol Education
- Environmental Health
- Fitness Assessment (BMI, Body Fat, Flexibility)
- The Fun Side of Medical Coding
- Keep Calm, you have high blood pressure/allergies
- Oral Systemic Connection
- Pick a Vein, Any Vein
- Sleep Disorders and Problems
- Stress Management
- Title IX Awareness
- Transgender Health Program @ GLFHC
Ongoing free raffles and free massages will be offered throughout the event. You must be present to win the raffle though.
Sponsored by Health Professions Programs at NECC.
For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies), please contact Kathy Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org.