- This event has passed.
Health Professions: Health & Wellness Fair
October 21, 2019, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Students, Prospective Students, Faculty, Staff and the Community Are Invited to Our Health Professions: Health & Wellness Fair
Learn about Health; Issues, Resources, Professions, the Health Degree and Certificate programs at NECC and much more. Topics include:
- Alcohol Awareness through Mocktails
- Are You Healthy? Come Measure Your Body Mass Index – BMI
- Billing & Coding
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Civic Engagement & Service Learning
- Dental & Oral Health
- Drowsy Driving
- Flu shots clinic
- Food & Clothing Assistance Info
- Healthy Relationships
- Re-think your drink
- The Dangers of Vaping
- NECC Career Center – the key to your well-being
- Students Rights
- Stop the Bleed
- Title IX
- Warning Signs of a Stroke & Prevention
Ongoing free raffles will be offered throughout the event. You must be present to win the raffle.
Sponsored by the Center for Health Professions at NECC.
For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies), please contact Linda Comeau at email@example.com.