- This event has passed.
Health Professions: Health and Wellness Fair
October 16, 2017, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Come Learn About Health Issues:
- Get a Flu Shot by Rite Aid – bring your insurance card
- The Link Between Oral Disease and Overall Health
- Alcohol Awareness through Jenga
- Bone Fractures
- See Something- Say Something
- How to Reduce Anxiety During A Blood Draw
- Medical Coding: Healthcare Detective
- Start A Health Career with iHealth
- Have Your Blood Pressure Checked
- Bachelor’s Completion at Regis North: Nursing & Public Health
- What is a Clinical Research Coordinator?
- Title IX Awareness
- CPR Training Info
- Career & Experiential Education
- Chronic Illness
Ongoing free raffles will be held throughout the event. You must be present to win.
Sponsored by Health Professions Programs at NECC.