NECC Orientation 2.0 Kickoff Session (Zoom)
September 5, 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Have you done online orientation and are registered for classes but still have questions about what comes next? Or are you unsure what to expect when classes begin?
A Virtual Orientation 2.0 Kickoff Session will cover the important information you need via Zoom, and then you can come to campus to complete other steps whenever it works for you, and only if you need to.
At the Virtual Orientation 2.0 Kickoff Session, you will be able to:
- Learn how to purchase textbooks and other course materials
- Hear top tips to succeed this semester
- Discover resources available to support students
- Receive answers to student technology questions
- Find out how to get your Student ID card and parking permit (if needed)
SIGN UP for Orientation 2.0 and get prepared for a great first week of classes!