NECC Open House
March 2, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Come to the Open House at Northern Essex Community College on March 2
Our Open House provides a wonderful opportunity to tour our campus, speak with faculty and learn more about what NECC offers you. The Open House event is for:
- High School students
- People wanting to return to school after a break
- And also students attending other colleges who wish to transfer to NECC
Spend the day with us, tour the campus, meet our faculty and students, and hear about our academic programs and extracurricular activities!
Additional Open House Opportunities
- Learn about admissions and enrollment.
- Explore the many NECC programs and services.
- Apply to NECC right on the spot.
- Tour the Lawrence campus.
- Bring your family and friends!
View our Lawrence Campus map for directions.
Most of NECC’s parking areas are for students, faculty and staff, and require a NECC hangtag. There is visitor parking spaces in the Goudreault parking lot across from the El Hefni Building on Common Street. Look for “C” icon on the map . Additionally, there is city public parking available in the Buckley Garage or in the 420 Common Street lot.
Also during special events such as this, Public Safety may designate certain areas for event parking.