At the Orientation 2.0 Kickoff Day, you will be able to:
– Take a self-guided tour using your fall schedule
– Participate in short workshops with Advising, Student Engagement and more…
– Get your Student ID card and parking permit
– Find out how to purchase textbooks and other course materials
– Receive extra technology assistance
Be prepared for a great first week of classes!
We welcome requests for sign language interpreting and other access requests. For requests, questions or event information email the orientation team.
We welcome requests for sign language interpreting and other access requests (i.e. Computer Aided Real Time (CART), food allergies, etc.). Please contact the host of this event for requests, questions or event information.