Orientation 2.0 Kickoff Day
September 1, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
This Extension To Online Orientation Is An On Campus Experience For New NECC Students!
Have you done online orientation and are registered for classes but still have questions about what comes next? Or are you unsure what to expect when classes begin?
Sign up for an NECC ORIENTATION 2.0 KICKOFF DAY!
At the Orientation 2.0 Kickoff Day, you will be able to:
– Take a self-guided tour using your fall schedule
– Participate in short workshops with Advising, Student Engagement and more…
– Get your Student ID card and parking permit
– Find out how to purchase textbooks and other course materials
– Receive extra technology assistance
Be prepared for a great first week of classes!
We welcome requests for sign language interpreting and other access requests. For requests, questions or event information email the orientation team.
- Tiffany Esmerio
- We welcome requests for sign language interpreting and other access requests (i.e. Computer Aided Real Time (CART), food allergies, etc.). Please contact the host of this event for requests, questions or event information.