- This event has passed.
Passport to the World and International Nutrition Awareness – Lawrence Campus
November 15, 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
International Nutrition Awareness Event
All Students, Faculty and Staff are invited to drop by and learn nutrition habits from around the world.
Passport Day Event!
Bring the following documents to apply for a U.S. Passport Book and/or Card:
- Application (Passport applications can be downloaded from the web)
- Complete the DS–11 (U.S. Passport Application) form if you are a 1st time applicant, have lost your valid passport, were under the age of 16 when your previous passport was issued, or your most recent passport was issued more than 15 years ago.
- Complete the DS-82 (U.S. Passport Renewal Application) form if your passport was issued less than 15 years ago and it is in your possession (any name change must be accompanied by a certified name change document).
- Citizenship Evidence; Certified birth certificate, Naturalization Certificate or Previous Passport.
- Photocopy of Citizenship Evidence (copy services available at the event)
- Identification: Driver’s License or State ID. (If your ID is from out of state, please bring a second form of ID; work ID, student ID, insurance card.)
- Photocopy of Identification—Front and back of IDs (copy services available at event).
- Passport Photo—photos must be 2×2, in color, white background, no glasses worn Photo services available at the event for a fee of $15.00
- Payment— No Credit or Debit Cards .
Checks, Money Orders and Cash will only be accepted
Two checks/money orders are needed:
- One check for post office services and
- One check for the Department of State passport fee
Total fee is dependent upon product(s), service type and delivery request. Please see travel.state.gov for fees