- This event has passed.
Student Leadership Conference – Leadership: A State of Mind
March 8, 2019, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Students, Come to the Student Leadership Conference – Leadership: A State of Mind
Participate in the Following Workshops
- Free Speech & Freedom of Expression: What Student Leaders Should Know
- Emotional Intelligence Competencies
- Find Your Passion, Now Live You’re Purpose!
- Roberts Rules for Successful Meetings
- Using Storytelling to Encourage Self-Reflection
- Student Government Leadership
- More Than a Label: State Your Name!
This is a free event for students with a current NECC ID. Register for: full day, morning, or afternoon only.
RSVP required for breakfast, lunch, and breaks.
Please fill out this form to Register and RSVP.
Check with your faculty regarding potential extra credit for participating in this conference!