- This event has passed.
Student Leadership Conference – Leadership: A State of Mind
March 8, 2019, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Students, Come to the Student Leadership Conference – Leadership: A State of Mind
Participate in the Following Workshops
- Free Speech & Freedom of Expression: What Student Leaders Should Know
- Emotional Intelligence Competencies
- Find Your Passion, Now Live You’re Purpose!
- Roberts Rules for Successful Meetings
- Using Storytelling to Encourage Self-Reflection
- Student Government Leadership
- More Than a Label: State Your Name!
This is a free event for students with a current NECC ID. Register for: full day, morning, or afternoon only.
RSVP required for breakfast, lunch, and breaks.
Check with your faculty regarding potential extra credit for participating in this conference!