Virtual Re-Uknighted Fair
February 16. All Day Event.
Attend Our Virtual Re-Uknighted Fair!
Click HERE for instructions on how to submit a video.
The virtual Re-UKnighted Fair is sponsored by the Office of Student Life. The purpose of this event is to explore the many ways to get involved and connected at NECC as well as learn about resources and initiatives to help you succeed as a NECC Knight. The fair is presented through multiple short videos submitted by students, faculty, and staff at the college.
To view the fair beginning on 2/16 (the fair will be open to view until the end of the semester) follow these steps:
- Go to https://flipgrid.com/664c7dd9
- Click join with Microsoft
- Use your NECC credentials (email & password) to log in
- Click Accept
- Start watching the videos submitted about NECC (you can like and comment on the videos too!) Fill out this Wufoo form if you want to join a club or find out more about an office or service mentioned at the FlipGrid fair. This form is also on the FlipGrid labeled as U-Knighted Fair form near the world globe icon.
You should not be asked for a join code if you follow these directions but if you do it is 664c7dd9.
Sign up using this link to receive an email reminder and a text reminder.
For more information please contact Stephanie Haskell by sending her an email.
- Stephanie Haskell
- We welcome requests for sign language interpreting and other access requests (i.e. Computer Aided Real Time (CART), food allergies, etc.). Please contact the host of this event for requests, questions or event information.