Department/Agency: Human Resources
Weekly Hours: 10-15
Pay Rate: $11/hr
- The file clerk will provide a broad range of administrative assistance such as copying, collating, and filing personnel documents.
- They will primarily be responsible for organizing personnel records in an efficient manner.
- Essential responsibilities include:
- – Scans documents and digitally uploads them into our document management system, TREENO.
- – Files all pertinent documents into proper personnel files.
- – Searches for and retrieves information contained in files as requested.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Maintains professional appearance and neat work area.
- Deals with customers and employees in a courteous manner, displays strong communication skills.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Detail oriented
- Trustworthy, maintains confidentiality of information at all times.