The iHealth Scholarship provides access and support to students who wish to pursue a career in Healthcare. The scholarship funds can be used for educational expenses including:
- Tuition and Fees
- Books and Supplies (available at the NECC Bookstore)
- Health insurance (school policies only)
To be considered for the scholarship, students are required to:
- Be enrolled in an iHealth@NECC degree and/or certification program.
- Be making academic progress towards a degree or program (if a returning student).
- Have an Academic Plan in Degree Works or be working with an advisor to develop a plan that will lead to timely graduation with career readiness and/or transfer to a four year program.
- Complete the iHealth Scholarship Application/Agreement Form (once they have registered for classes).
- Apply for Financial Aid by completing the FAFSA online and submitting any additional documentation required by NECC, so that a determination of need for the scholarship can be established.
Students must reapply to qualify for the scholarship in subsequent semesters. The scholarship is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis as funds are available. Applications may be submitted at the One-Stop Student Services Center in Haverhill or Career Planning and Advising in Lawrence.
Applications will be reviewed based on fund availability in the order in which they are complete. A complete application includes scholarship application and financial aid application. Late applications will be reviewed as funds allow after all on-time applications have been reviewed.
For more information or questions please contact:
Lisa Proctor, Financial Aid Counselor