Business Management: Computer Applications
Studying Business Management: Computer Applications at NECC Can Get You Where You Want to Go!
Do you enjoy working on computers? This Associate in Science Degree program will prepare you to work in any organization or company that uses computers to manage data or process electronic information.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC’s Business Management: Computer Applications program will prepare you to work in a large variety of fields (retail, healthcare, insurance, market research, finance), or you can transfer to earn a bachelor’s degree in business or computer science. With this program you will:
- Learn core business functions including finance, accounting, and management
- Understand computer and data management applications
- Participate in Alpha Beta Gamma, an international business honor society
- Gain real-world experience through internships in your field
- Benefit from elective courses that enable you to focus on specific career or transfer goals
Because of NECC
You will be qualified to succeed in thousands of entry-level positions requiring business and computer acumen. After completing the program you can:
- Transfer into one of multiple business or computer programs offered at a four-year college or university, while saving thousands of dollars on your education
- Get an entry level job in business, data management, or a related field
- Work in a wide variety of industries including automotive, real estate, insurance, finance, retail, hospitality, human resources, and sales