Studying Hospitality Management at NECC Can Get You Where You Want to Go!
Do you like to travel? Do you enjoy making other people happy? The Hospitality Management Program will prepare you for many careers in the hospitality industry including meeting and event planner, hotel or restaurant manager, casino or spa supervisor, or customer relation specialist on a cruise ship, at an amusement park, or at a concert or sporting venue.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC’s Associate in Science Degree in Hospitality Management hones your communication, organization, and problem-solving skills while building your understanding of business operations. You can enter the workforce immediately or transfer to earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or a related major. With this program you will:
- Gain a strong foundation in business and liberal arts
- Acquire an international perspective and expand your cultural understanding
- Gain real-world experience through hospitality internships
- Benefit from elective courses that enable you to focus on specific career or transfer goals
Because of NECC
You will be able to join hundreds of NECC alumni working in the hospitality industry and loving it! After completing the Hospitality Management program you can:
- Begin working at hotels, resorts, or entertainment venues that are nearby, in the U.S. or anywhere around the world
- Transfer into one of multiple hospitality programs offered at four-year colleges or universities, saving thousands of dollars on your education
- Pursue a variety of career paths from guest services to food and beverage, to planning meetings or special events such as weddings
Top Rated Field of Study
The Bureau of Labor Statistics
ranks Business Management among
the top of all employment