Business Management Associate Degree
A Business Management Associate Degree at NECC Can Get You Where You Want to Go!
Are you interested in pursuing a career in business? The Business Management AssociateDegree Program will prepare you for entry level positions in business. These include supervisors to management, or sales trainees to administrators.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC’s Business Management Degree will provide the groundwork for you to succeed across a broad array of career paths such as marketing, entertainment, sales, or sports. Additionally, you can transfer to earn a bachelor’s degree in business or a related academic discipline. With the skills and knowledge you gain at NECC, you will also be able to work in the field while you earn your bachelor’s degree. With this program you will:
- Learn the functional areas of business and how they impact success.
- Gain real-world experience through internships at large corporations, small businesses, and local nonprofits.
- Build communication and problem-solving skills. These are also great for interviewing!
- Participate in Alpha Beta Gamma, an international business honor society.
- Take part in professional development and networking opportunities.
Because of NECC
You will be prepared to succeed in thousands of entry-level positions. After completing the program you can:
- Begin working immediately as a manager, supervisor, or trainee.
- Transfer to a four-year college or university to earn a bachelor’s degree, while saving thousands of dollars on your education.
- Work in a wide variety of industries including automotive, insurance, finance, retail, hospitality, human resources, marketing, entertainment, and sales.
Business Management is one
of NECC’s top ten
I enrolled at NECC and fell in love with the school and with learning again. I developed a whole new outlook on life … Without question, NECC advanced my career.”
Tricia Colameta Lyon, Business Management
Courses and RequirementsSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. View the suggested pathway for Business Management.