Learn How to Build Computer Networks – and a Great Career – at NECC!
NECC’s Computer Networking Certificate will prepare you to succeed in the rapidly growing and evolving field of information technology. You will learn how to install, configure, and manage the hardware and software used in different networks including wireless networks.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC provides an affordable way for you to prepare for quick entry into a hot job market. With this program you will:
- Understand how to set up a Local Area Network (LAN) Wide Area Network (WAN) and wireless network (Wi-Fi)
- Learn how to troubleshoot existing operations systems, create system users and groups, and set up administering permissions
- Gain knowledge of firewalls and other security measures for computer networks
- Benefit from extensive hands-on experience in NECC’s computer labs
Because of NECC
You will be prepared to pursue a large number of career opportunities at organizations large and small, in almost any field including healthcare, schools, defense, retail, non-profits, or government agencies. After completing the Computer Networking Certificate you can:
- Pursue jobs as a network administrator, computer technician, and more
- Pursue an associate or bachelor’s degree in computer and information sciences or a related field
Courses and RequirementsSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. View the suggested pathway for the Computer Networking Certificate.