Computer Security Certificate
Enhance Your Knowledge in Computer Security
If you have experience working as an IT professional, or college-level IT training, NECC’s Computer Security Certificate will give you a critically important skill upgrade! This one-year program will teach you how to keep communications, operations, and network infrastructures secure from hacks and breaches.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC provides an affordable way to augment your IT knowledge to either improve your professional capabilities, or to bolster your academic credentials to pursue an associate or bachelor’s degree. With this program you will:
- Understand how to assess network security and organizational risk for data breaches or operational interruptions
- Learn how to improve security across all aspects of computer operations
- Build your communication skills, especially as they relate to explaining complex technology to individuals without technical backgrounds
- Benefit from extensive hands-on experience in NECC’s computer labs
Because of NECC
You will significantly upgrade your skills in knowledge in one of today’s most critical IT areas – if you are already working as an IT professional this will enable you to improve organizational security as well as your job security. After completing the Computer Security Certificate you can:
- Pursue jobs as an IT technician, network technician, or other similar positions
- Pursue an associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, computer security, or a related field
- Contribute greater value to your current employer and/or clients, increasing your marketability
Northern Essex was just as focused as I was in finding a career for me that I would be challenged in, excel at, and enjoy.”
Samantha Romano, Computer and Information Sciences