NECC’s Help Desk Certificate Can Make You a Popular Problem-Solver!
If you like helping others, and have interest in technology, NECC’s Help Desk Certificate can get you started on a very rewarding career – one where people depend on your help – and are helpless without you!
Why Choose NECC?
NECC provides an affordable way to gain all of the skills you need to be a help desk practitioner. You will be well prepared to work directly with computer users providing customer service and troubleshooting support. With this program you will:
- Gain knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, software, and network operations
- Develop specific skills in problem-solving, troubleshooting, and customer service
- Learn documentation processes and communication skills (how to ask the right questions to determine IT problems)
- Prepare for entry-level IT positions
- Benefit from extensive hands-on experience in NECC’s computer labs
Because of NECC
You will be able to immediately pursue entry level IT jobs or apply credits earned towards an associate degree – many people who have earned the certificate choose to do both! After completing the Help Desk Certificate you can:
- Pursue jobs such as help desk technician/analyst, user support specialist, customer service representative, software trainer or PC technician
- Transfer credits toward one of NECC’s associate degrees in computer and information science