Web Design Certificate
Launch a Career in Web Design
So much more goes into designing a web page than just words, pictures and colors. At NECC you’ll learn the skills you need to design, develop, and maintain websites.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC provides an affordable way to explore the rapidly evolving field of web design. You’ll learn from practicing professionals and work in state-of-the-art computer labs building your own web pages and sites. With this program you will:
- Develop web design skills including how to use templates and CSS (cascading style sheets)
- Build communication skills critical to explaining technical and artistic aspects of web design to those with no web design knowledge
- Benefit from extensive hands-on experience in NECC’s computer labs
Because of NECC
You will be able to immediately pursue entry level jobs or apply credits earned toward an associate degree – many people who have earned the Certificate choose to do both! After completing the Web Design Certificate you can:
- Pursue jobs such as a web page designer, content producer, website developer, web support staff, graphic software trainer, and more
- Transfer credits toward one of NECC’s associate degrees in computer and information sciences
I looked and I thought ‘I can do Northern Essex.’…In addition to being affordable, it was close to home.”
Taylor Langlois, Computer & Information Science