Criminal Justice: Private & Public Safety Associate Degree (Accelerated)
Fast Track Your Educational Goals and Your Career
If you are a current law enforcement practitioner in the public or private sectors and would like to earn your Associate Degree in Criminal Justice, this program is for you.
Why Choose NECC?
This program was designed to meet specific needs of hose currently working in law enforcement. With this Accelerated Criminal Justice Degree you can:
- Receive consideration of college credit for relevant criminal justice or military training reducing degree completion time
- Take Challenge Exams that enable you to test out of courses, reducing degree completion time
- Take advantage of Competency Based Courses that enable you to accelerate through material you know already and spend more time with material that is new and/or challenging to you
- Gain real-world experience through internships
- Take advantage of MassTransfer Pathways and other transfer agreements and save thousands of dollars on your bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, or a related field
Because of NECC
You will improve critical thinking and decision-making skills that will positively impact your job performance while achieving an important educational goal that will positively impact your self worth. You will also reap significant short- and long-term financial benefits including:
- Increased likelihood of earning pay incentives that are tied to education at many law enforcement agencies
- Increased likelihood of receiving promotions to positions that require a college degree
- Expanded employment opportunities outside of law enforcement
- Improved potential to increase your monetary benefits when you retire