Early Childhood Director Certificate
Become a Certified Early Childhood Director
Do you love children? Are you looking for a career where you can use your energy and passion to inspire them? Then NECC’s Early Childhood Director Certificate Program is for you! By enrolling in this unique nine-course program, you can look forward to a rewarding career in the field of early childhood education and care, helping children in various environments as they grow and develop.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC’s Early Childhood Director Certificate Program is a convenient and affordable option for anyone who is looking for a new career or seeking additional training in the field of early childhood education and care. Available in traditional, online, and competency-based education (CBE – a self-paced course structure) formats, the program provides you with the courses and training you need to become state-certified to work in childcare centers. Through this program, you can:
- Learn about the skills that are critical to working and interacting with young children
- Become qualified to apply for early childhood director certification through the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC).
- Participate in a practicum, allowing you to gain experience working with young children
Because of NECC
You will be prepared to work in the high-demand field of early childhood education and care and may advance on to any number of degree programs or career paths. Upon completion, you may choose to:
- Pursue a job as a director at an area childcare facility
- Transfer earned credits to an associate degree or bachelor’s degree
- Qualify for other advanced career opportunities in the field of early childhood education and care