Clinical Research Coordinator Advanced Certificate – iHealth
Expand Your Career in Health Care!
Clinical Research is a growing field, and at NECC you can prepare for a career as a clinical research coordinator. Clinical research coordinators assist with conducting clinical studies and trials for the development of new drugs and protocols, medical devices, and diagnostic tools.
Why Choose iHealth@NECC?
If you have an associate or bachelor’s degree in science or health care field, and would like to expand your skills and work in the growing field of clinical research, you will be prepared to get a job after you graduate with a Clinical Research Advanced Certificate. You will also be able to continue your education and earn an Associate Degree in General Studies: Health Specialization. With this program, you will:
- Complete most of your coursework online, and only come to the Lawrence Campus once or twice a week – making it easier to fit college in with your busy life
- Receive personalized attention from a career coach/mentor who will help you navigate online learning and help you access student support services, including financial aid, tutoring, and technical support
- Develop computer, communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills needed to get a job to meet the needs of the region’s research facilities
- Increase your career opportunities in the health care field
- Gain real-world experience in a clinical research practicum
Because of iHealth@NECC
You will receive the foundation needed for a successful career in clinical research, and able to:
- Pursue a job as an entry-level clinical research coordinator, and work in hospitals, doctor’s offices, pharmaceutical companies, and independent research companies
- Prepare for the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) and the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) credentialing/licensing exams.
- Transfer your credits to earn your Associate Degree in General Studies: Health Specialization
Hear What Faculty and Staff, Have to Say About the Program