Make NECC Your First Response to Becoming a Paramedic!
If you are good in a crisis – calm, level headed, and capable of making good decisions quickly – you will thrive as paramedic. NECC’s program will teach you how to provide immediate treatment to people in need, and transport them quickly to clinics, hospitals, and other emergency care centers.
Why Choose NECC?
NECC’s Paramedic Program meets the requirements of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the national guidelines for paramedic education. As a graduate you will be eligible to take the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians exam and be able to pursue a variety of exciting career paths. With this program you will:
- Learn about human anatomy, physiology, trauma response, and interventions
- Gain hands-on experience with equipment commonly used by paramedics
- Benefit from supervised experiences in clinical care settings
- Sharpen your decision-making and patient care skills
- Prepare for a career that is emotionally and financially rewarding
Because of NECC
You will graduate as a competent paramedic ready to work in a variety of settings. Upon completion of the program you can:
- Sit for the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians exam
- Work for ambulance companies, fire departments, or emergency rooms
- Transfer earned credits to a bachelor’s degree in a related health program at a public or private four-year school, saving thousands of dollars on your degree
I immediately thought it was great. It is an adrenal rush. I like having the opportunity to provide assistance to people.”
Courses and RequirementsSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. View the suggested pathway for the Paramedic Technology Associate Degree.