Advanced Manufacturing Precision Machining Certificate
Develop Skills for a Career in Advanced Manufacturing Precision Machining
Today many companies are using innovative technologies to streamline production processes. NECC’s Advanced Manufacturing Precision Machining Certificate will provide the hands on training you need to thrive in today’s manufacturing environments, while also preparing you to pursue NECC’s Associate degree.
Why Choose NECC?
This certificate is a focused, 27-credit program that will prepare you for in-demand positions in the manufacturing industry. In this program you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of precision machining
- Get hands on experience with equipment used in a variety of manufacturing environments
- Build communication skills critical to successful operations and process improvement
- Use advanced software commonly used in production processes
- Benefit from exceptional student support resources, including tutoring
Because of NECC
You will be able to enter the workforce and a career in the manufacturing industry, or apply credits earned toward an associate degree at NECC – many program graduates choose to do both. After completing this program you can:
- Pursue work as a machinist, engineering assistant, manufacturing specialist, cell leader, or precision machining technician
- Apply credits earned toward NECC’s Associate Degree in Engineering Science: Advanced Manufacturing or a related field
Courses and RequirementsSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. View the suggested pathway for the Advanced Manufacturing Precision Machining Certificate.