Prepare for a High Tech Career, Benefit From NECC’s Highly Supportive Approach
Electrical/electronic technicians help design, develop, test, and manufacture electrical and electronic equipment. You can also focus your career on solving technical problems as an electronics servicing professional. At NECC in the Electronic Equipment Technology Certificate program you’ll enjoy learning with a highly personal touch, including tremendous student support services such as free tutoring and career advising.
Why Choose the Electronic Equipment Technology Certificate at NECC?
You’ll work and learn on state-of-the-art equipment, and gain proficiency using industry-standard tools and software. You’ll be guided by experienced faculty and can participate in many extracurricular activities. In this program you will:
- Go to class in the evening enabling you to work while preparing for a new career
- Gain skills and knowledge in computer science and digital logic and design
- Understand how to analyze circuits and build your problem-solving abilities
- Be able to apply credits earned to NECC’s Associate degree in Engineering Science: Technology Option
- Have an opportunity to participate in an internship as well as multiple career workshops
Because of NECC
You will be able to pursue a wide variety of entry-level jobs across a broad array of electronics industries. Previous program completers have secured employment at:
- AVID Technology
- Bradford Engineering
- Charles River Laboratories
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- CAD Associates
Courses and RequirementsSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. View the suggested pathway for the Electronic Equipment Technology Certificate.