Engineering Science: Advanced Manufacturing Precision Machining
Prepare for a Career in Advanced Manufacturing
Hundreds of companies have invested in advanced equipment and technology to improve their business operations – and now need people who have the training to operate them! With NECC’s program you’ll benefit from hands-on learning that will prepare you for dozens of career opportunities in engineering and manufacturing companies or transfer to a bachelor’s programs in engineering or a related field.
Why Choose NECC?
Few if any four-year colleges or universities offer hybrid programs like NECC’s, which is designed to prepare you for immediate entry into the workforce, or to continue on to a bachelor’s program. In this program you will:
- Get hands-on experience with equipment used in a variety of manufacturing environments
- Build communication skills critical to successful operations and process improvement
- Use advanced software including computer-aided drafting, and 3D graphics programs
- Prepare for high-paying manufacturing, machining and product prototyping positions
- Benefit from student support resources, including free tutoring, as well as extracurricular activities
Because of NECC
You will be able to enter the workforce and pursue high wage jobs in a broad variety of industries, or continue your education at a four-year school. After completing this degree you can:
- Transfer to the four-year school of your choice, pursuing a variety of degrees including engineering
- Pursue work as a machinist, technician, engineering assistant, or manufacturing specialist for engineering and manufacturing companies
- Save on the cost of earning a bachelor’s degree while benefitting from NECC’s educational supportive staff and resources