Engineering Science: Advanced Manufacturing
Prepare for a Career in Advanced Manufacturing
Hundreds of companies have invested in advanced equipment and technology to improve their business operations – and now need people who have the training to operate them! With NECC’s program you’ll benefit from hands-on learning that will prepare you for dozens of career opportunities in engineering and manufacturing companies and transfer over 20 credits to a bachelor’s programs in engineering or a related field.
Why Choose NECC?
Few if any four-year colleges or universities offer hybrid programs like NECC’s, which is designed to prepare you for immediate entry into the workforce, plus continuing on to a bachelor’s program. In this program you will:
- Get hands-on experience with equipment used in a variety of manufacturing environments
- Build communication skills critical to successful operations and process improvement
- Use advanced software including computer-aided drafting, and 3D graphics programs
- Prepare for high-paying manufacturing, machining, and electro-mechanical assembly for production and prototyping positions
- Benefit from student support resources, including free tutoring, as well as extracurricular activities
- Be able to apply financial aid as all courses qualify just like any degree program
Because of NECC
You will be able to enter the workforce and pursue high wage jobs in a broad variety of industries, as well as continue your education at a four-year school. After completing this degree you can:
- Transfer to the four-year school of your choice, pursuing a variety of degrees including engineering
- Pursue work as a machinist, technician, engineering assistant, or manufacturing specialist, electro-mechanical assembler, and test technician for engineering and manufacturing companies
- Save on the cost of earning a bachelor’s degree while benefiting from NECC’s educational supportive staff and resources