Start on a Great Career in an Engineering Company
If you enjoy working with technology, and your hands, NECC’s Engineering Science: Technology degree can prepare you for a broad array of positions in engineering companies specializing in design, development, manufacturing, and service. You can also transfer to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Why Choose NECC?
This program will prepare you for immediate entry into the workforce, to meet the demand for technicians, engineering assistants, test equipment specialists, and more. You can also save thousands of dollars by starting at NECC and transferring to earn your bachelor’s degree. In this program you will:
- Choose from and electronic technology or mechanical technology concentration
- Get hands-on experience with equipment used by engineering companies specializing in product design, development, and manufacturing
- Learn engineering fundamentals, including 2D and 3D modeling, software simulation, and lab experiments
- Benefit from student support resources, including tutoring, and participate in extracurricular activities
- Prepare for in-demand positions available across a broad array of industries
Because of NECC
You will be able to enter the workforce and pursue a career in a variety of industries, or continue your education at a four-year school. After completing this degree you can:
- Transfer to the four-year school of your choice, pursuing a variety of degrees including engineering
- Pursue a job as a technician, engineering assistant, test equipment specialist, prototype fabricator, and more
- Save on the cost of earning a bachelor’s degree while benefiting from NECC’s educational supportive staff and resources
Courses and RequirementsSkip Required Courses and Program Notes
A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester recommended for students to complete their degree. The Engineering Science: Technology Degree has two pathways to choose from: