ESOL Career Programs
FREE Courses and Programs for English Language Learners
Accounting and Bookkeeping Certificate Program
Fall 2017 – Spring 2018, 20 weeks-20 hours per week.
The program includes:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and Civics Education
- Non-credit Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals Certificate
- Math, digital literacy, soft-skills and customer service workshops
- Advising and support services
- will improve their English, academic and occupational skills
- may earn 3 – 6 credits toward an NECC associate degree
- intermediate or higher level (SPL 4/5) English;
- 20 weeks commitment
Email: email@example.com or
Eva K. Balogh
Free online classes for adults who want to improve their English as well as learn about American culture.
Learn English at a Distance (LEAD)
Distance learning classes offer English language learners the opportunity to take classes at their convenience. These classes are designed for the student who cannot attend a traditional class or is looking for additional ways to learn English.
The Learn English at a Distance (LEAD) program uses a web-based site that provides basic and intermediate English classes. Students learn English, improve their vocabulary, grammar, reading, writing, and speaking and life skills. They work with a teacher who monitors and corrects their work.
Admission to the LEAD program is based on a placement test given at registration.
If you qualify for the LEAD program you need to attend 12 hours of orientation and training to get ready for online learning.
October 17, November 14, and December 12, 2017 at 5 pm
Door closes at 6:15 pm.
Marsha Parinussa-Flynn, Coordinator
Nancy Tariot, Coach