English Literacy ESOL
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Free**
These FREE classes are for you if you have some English language skills but want to improve. There are six levels in the ESOL program, and instruction emphasizes these key skills areas:
- Language skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Advanced grammar
- Computer literacy
- Vocabulary for community, workplace, and educational settings
- Integrated online career exploration
If you participate in these classes you will also benefit from the services of a NECC advisor, who can help you establish a clear path to achieving your education and career goals.
ESOL has six levels of classes:
- Beginners ESL (Level 1)
- Low Beginning ESL (Level 2)
- High Beginning ESL (Level 3)
- Low Intermediate ESL (Level 4)
- Intermediate ESL (Level 5)
- Advanced (Level 6)
**The ESOL Program is funded by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education – Adult and Community Learning Services.
For more information please reach out to CAE@necc.mass.edu to learn more about how to register for class.