ESOL Career Programs
FREE Career Program for English Language Learners
Accounting and QuickBooks Certificate Program
September 2020 to March 2021, 20 weeks-20 hours per week.
The program develops:
- English language skills for accounting careers and civic engagement
- Math, digital literacy, accounting skills
- Your employment portfolio and job readiness skills
- QuickBooks Online training and certification
- Advising and support services
- will improve their English, academic and occupational skills.
- may earn 3 credits toward an NECC certificate or associate degree.
- Intermediate or higher level (SPL 4/5) English
- High School Diploma
- 20 hours per week, 20 weeks commitment
Classes Meeting Times
Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 2:30 pm; classes will be conducted online.
Wednesdays, 4:00 to 5:00 pm, via Zoom, July 8, July 22, Aug 5, Aug 19, 2020. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Can’t attend a Zoom session? Please email email@example.com for an appointment.
Alisa Povenmire, Coordinator
This program is funded with a grant from the MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.