ESOL Career Programs
FREE Courses and Programs for English Language Learners
Accounting, Bookkeeping and QuickBooks Certificate Program
September 2019 to March 2020, 20 weeks-20 hours per week.
The program includes:
- English language skills in context of a career pathway in Business
- Math, digital literacy, soft-skills and customer service workshops
- Soft Skills
- Customer service workshops
- Advising and support services
- will improve their English, academic and occupational skills.
- may earn 3 credits toward an NECC certificate or associate degree.
- Intermediate or higher level (SPL 4/5) English
- High School Diploma
- 20 hours per week, 20 weeks commitment
Classes Meeting Times
Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Kizzy Borbon, Coordinator
Phone: (978) 655-5846
Alisa Povenmire, Education and Career Advisor
Phone: (978) 655-5842
This program is funded with a grant from the MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.