Online Learning Help
Need Help With Your Online Courses?
NECC offers both tutoring services and technical support for your online courses.
- The Tutoring Center offers tutoring in accounting, computers & technology, math, statistics, science, reading, writing, as well as English as a Second Language and technical assistance. Most tutoring is available on a walk-in basis.
- ThinkingStorm Online Tutoring is an academic support program that gives you online access to live, one-to-one assistance from trained and qualified tutors. ThinkingStorm is offered to NECC students at no additional cost.
- Learn more about Online Proctoring with Honorlock, and learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
- FAQs—The Frequently Asked Questions section provides solutions for common technical issues. Please check this section first, as it often all that is necessary to find the solution to your problem.
- Service Desk—Help with myNECC accounts, including login problems for Blackboard, Self Service, and Student Email is now provided through the NECC Service Desk. The Service Desk offers walk-in support in Room A-341 on the Haverhill Campus, and in Lawrence, Room L-242. You can also contact the Service Desk by phone at 978-556-3111, or by email at email@example.com.