The following guides have been developed to assist you in your academic resources. They are 1 – 2 page handouts that you can view or print to help you learn important information literacy skills. Please contact the library for further information.
- The Research Process
- Elements of a Research Article
- Checklist for Evaluating Web Sites
- Copyright & Plagiarism
- How to Find Books
- How to Find Articles
- How to Find a Report in CQ Researcher
- Scholarly Journal or Popular Magazine?
- How to Create Citations, Works Cited Pages, and References
The following tutorials are designed to assist you with some of our most popular research tools. Some of them we’ve produce ourselves, other will take you to off-site pages and help you become more familiar with each of the products. For more information, please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also call (978)-556-3400 or (978)-738-7400 for further assistance.