New Project Requests
- All new requests for assistance must be submitted with appropriate advance lead-time. Please read the Project Development Timeline Guidelines for specific lead-time requirements.
- Before submitting the Request for Help form, we encourage you to review the Project Development Checklist. This will help you be better prepared to complete the form.
- Your request for help will be reviewed/vetted by MarCom team within one week of your form submission.
- All requests will require necessary approvals to be added to the development/production pipeline. New requests that are deemed “mission critical” may move in front of (and bump) existing projects that are waiting in the project queue.
Depending on your specific needs, you may request assistance from the Marketing Communications team by completing the Request for Help Form. Examples of requests may include:
- Development of a new campaign
- A new web page
- Promotion of a program, initiative, location, event, etc.
- Update to an existing web page (please contact your group’s WordPress Editor before submitting your update, if possible)
- Change to an existing publication
- Email communications (internal or external)
- Digital advertising campaign
Business Cards, Name Tags, Office/Cubicle Tags
- All orders are on hold until mid-March 2023.
- Orders are limited to 250 cards, unless usage can be demonstrated.
- Plastic, magnetic back featuring name and department.
Office or Cubicle Tags
- Tags are typically limited to name.
Have any questions, or need further assistance? Please email us at email@example.com