New Project Request for Help Guidelines
- All new requests for assistance must be submitted with appropriate advance lead-time. Please read the Project Development Timeline Guidelines for specific lead-time requirements.
- Before filling out and submitting the Request for Help form, we encourage you to review the Project Development Checklist. This will help you be better prepared to complete the form.
- Your request for help will be reviewed/vetted by the Marketing Communications team within one week of your form submission.
- All requests will require necessary approvals to be added to the development/production pipeline. New project requests will get approved/prioritized through a vetting process that is managed by the institution’s VPs. New requests that are deemed “mission critical” may move in front of (and bump) existing projects that are waiting in the project que.
- If your project request is approved by the VP team (to move ahead), it is likely that a meeting with the Marketing Communications team will be required to discuss your request in more depth.
Forms for Marketing Assistance, Promotion, Updates, or Business Cards/Name Tags
Request for Help Form
Depending on your specific needs, you may request assistance from the Marketing Communications team by completing the Request for Help Form.
Examples of requests may include:
- Development of a new campaign
- A new web page
- Promotion of a program, initiative, location, event, etc.
- Update to an existing web page (please contact your group’s WordPress Editor before submitting your update, if possible)
- Change to an existing publication
- Email communications (internal or external)
- Digital advertising campaign
Business Cards, Name Tags, Office or Cubicle Tags Form
Use the Business Cards, Name Tags, Office or Cubicle Tags form to submit your information to be included on these items and to request quantities.
Have any questions, or need further assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org