New Project Request for Help Guidelines
- All new requests for assistance must be submitted with appropriate advance lead-time. Please read the Project Development Timeline Guidelines for specific lead-time requirements.
- Before filling out and submitting the Request for Help form, we encourage you to review the Project Development Checklist. This will help you be better prepared to complete the form.
- Your request for help will be reviewed/vetted by the Marketing Communications team within one week of your form submission.
- All requests will require necessary approvals to be added to the development/production pipeline. New project requests will get approved/prioritized through a vetting process that is managed by the institution’s VPs. New requests that are deemed “mission critical” may move in front of (and bump) existing projects that are waiting in the project que.
- If your project request is approved by the VP team (to move ahead), it is likely that a meeting with the Marketing Communications team will be required to discuss your request in more depth.
Forms for Assistance, Promotion, Updates, or Business Cards
Depending on your specific needs, there are several options for completing a form and requesting assistance from the Marketing Communications team.
Request for Marketing Assistance
Use this form to explore the possibility of MarCom assistance with the development of a new campaign or a new web page…or the promotion of a program, an initiative, a location, etc.
Request for Event Promotion
Use this form to explore the possibility of MarCom assistance with the promotion of an event.
Request for Website Updates
Use this form to request changes to an existing web page
Request for Publication Updates
Use this form to request changes to an existing publication
Business Card Request
Name Tag Request
Questions for the Marketing Communications Team?
Email us at email@example.com