Department/Agency: Center For Adult Education Programs and Preparation
Location: Riverwalk Campus
Weekly Hours: 5-10
Pay Rate: $11/hr
- Assist Math Instructor/Tutor as needed in the classroom by either working with a small group of students or individual students.
- Support students to complete work.
- Follow classroom guidance.
- Communicate issues to Math Instructor/Tutor.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Completed relevant math courses
- Should be able to take directions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with/tutoring adult learners in Math
- Preferred knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel; internet
- Bilingual applications encourages to apply.
Masha Parinussa Flynn