Department/Agency: Institutional Advancement
Weekly Hours: 9
Pay Rate: $11/hr
- Student callers play a crucial role in fostering and maintaining the college’s relationship with its graduate population.
- Duties include requesting monetary donations from NECC alumni and friends, recording data accurately and confidentially (new donor information, gift amounts, etc.), and meeting Phonathon performance standards and goals.
- Additional office duties may be assigned as needed.
- Applicants must demonstrate effective communication skills, knowledge of NECC programs, and a positive attitude.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Ability to speak clearly and confidently over the phone.
- Ability to work weekday nights on an intermittent basis (until 8:00).