There’s Never a Bad Time to Get Good Advice
Whether you are just starting your education, considering transferring to earn your bachelor’s degree, planning on entering the job market, or are unsure about what you want to study, we can help you develop an academic plan to succeed on your path. Having conversations with advising early and often can help you understand and achieve your goals more quickly.
New NECC Student
As a New NECC Student, you must complete certain steps before you are able to meet with an Advisor.
Here are the steps you will need to take before you meet with an Advisor for Advising and Registration.
Once you complete the Orientation Survey a staff member will call you within 24/48 hours for your Advising Appointment.
Academic Standing, ESL, Early College, GS: Individualized, and Promise Students
If you are a student that fits into any of the categories above, then your Advisor is in the Student Success Hub Advising Office. Please see “Student Success Hub Advising” To make an appointment down below.
If you are a current student at NECC (you took classes in Fall 2020), you can register online in Self Service.
- Please review your NECC student e-mail for instruction on advising and registration.
- If you are having difficulties with registration call 978-556-3700
- If you have more advising questions, make an appointment in Navigate with your Advisor.
- If you do not have an Advisor listed please contact your Academic Center for Advising assistance.
Center for Business and Accounting
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
Student Success Hub Academic Advisors are available to help all NECC students with their advising needs.
Student Success Hub Advising
We are available for remote, on campus or phone appointments for Incoming, Academic Standing, ESL, Early College, GS: Individualized, and Promise Students.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9-5
To make an appointment please follow the instructions at this link:
Have a Question?
Email us: Advising@necc.mass.edu
Email your Advisor directly:
Student Success Hub Advisors
- Stephanie Wares Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martha Bixby Advisor email@example.com
- Vanessa Desani Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jayne Ducharme Coordinator email@example.com
- Jeff Flaherty Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Medina Advisor email@example.com
- Esther Peralta Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Rideout Advisor email@example.com
Student Success Hub
Behrakis Student Center (SC Building)
100 Elliott Street
Student Success Hub
El-Hefni Allied Health & Technology Center (LC Building)
414 Common Street