This site is best viewed in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or EdgeX

Find Your Advisor on myNecc

Your advisor is predetermined and assigned to you. They may be a faculty member or one of the staff members at the Career Planning and Advising Center (CPAC).

Typically their name will appear on your myNECC account, so you can learn who they are by following these steps:

  • Click on the myNECC icon at the top of this page
  • Log in using your myNECC ID and password
  • Under the Frequently Used Tools heading located at the bottom right of the page, click on Degree Works
  • On the Degree Works Worksheet your Advisor is listed above your GPA
  • If there is no name you have been assigned to the Academic Advising Center

To access your myNECC, Self-Service, or Degree Works you will need to have your NECC Student ID number.

Print viewPrint View
Get Map and Diretions on Google