Online Career Services: NECClink
NECCLink: Your Online Career Resource Center
NECCLink Gives Students and Alumni Free, Easy Access to Key Career Resources
- Internship and volunteer opportunities
- Job openings – locally and across the U.S.
- A tool to help you create strong resumes and cover letters
- Career and industry information
- Employer profiles
Login Access and Instructions
- Go to the sign-in page.
- Click on “Register.”
- Using your NECC Student ID and student email, fill out all required fields and supplemental information to create an account.
- Once you hit “Submit” an email will be sent to your email address asking you to confirm. Click the link sent to your email address to confirm your account.
- Once your email address is confirmed, another email will be sent with your user name and a link to create your password. Click the link.
- You will be brought to your homepage and prompted to set and save a password.
- Once your password is set, you will be able to access NECCLink 24/7
Please note: Before applying to any position on NECClink, students should review NECC’s Career Services Disclaimer.Print View