Online Career Services: Handshake
Handshake: Your Online Recruitment System for Jobs and Internships
Northern Essex Community College is proud to announce the launch of a new Career Services Management Platform, Handshake, which will replace our previous system, NECClink.
What is Handshake?
- Handshake is the #1 way college students find jobs
- Handshake partner with schools and employers to bring the best opportunities to students
- The system is used by top employers, including all of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Students can create their profile and the system will recommend jobs and help you easily search and filter based on your interests and skills.
Handshake Benefits for Students and Alumni
- Gain access to customized job and internship search features.
- Discover local, national and international job and internship opportunities.
- Get discovered by employers who can recruit and message you through the system.
- Connect with your peers and alumni for career tips and advice.
- Store your resume and other career-related documents so they are ready to use.
- Access everything in one place – jobs, internships, career events, job fairs, and more!
Looking for remote work? Once you have activated your Handshake account, use link to gain direct access to Handshake job postings that allow for individuals to work remotely. Alternatively, students and alumni can search “remote” in the job search tab in Handshake.
Handshake Login Access and Instructions for NECC Students
Claim your student Handshake account using your NECC log-in credentials.
For more information about completing your profile, check out the following guides:
Handshake Login Access and Instructions for NECC Alumni
NECC Alumni are able to create a Handshake account and request connection to Northern Essex Community College for access to job and internship opportunities.
Please note: Before applying to any position on Handshake, students should review NECC’s Career Services Disclaimer.Print View