NECClink Employer Access
NECClink: Support Your Organization’s Success and the NECC Community
NECClink makes it simple to share information about open positions, internships, and volunteer opportunities at your organization with thousands of NECC students and alumni.
- NECClink is a free and easy to use resource
- You can post openings, view applicant profiles, resumes, and cover letters, sign up to host on campus information sessions, and receive notices about campus-based career events
- Your NECCLink employer profile informs students about your business and corporate culture
How to Create a NECCLink Account
- Go to: neccmass-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- Click on “Register” or “Register and Post Local Job”
- Fill out all required fields for your company and contact information to create an account, along with the job posting information, if applicable.
- Once your registration has been submitted the system administrator will review and approve the account.
- After your account is approved, you will receive an email with your username and a link to create a password.
- Log in with your user name and password to access your home page and to post jobs.
Please note: Before posting any position on NECClink system, please review NECC’s Employer Policies and Procedures.