First Time Logging In
myNECC First Time Login
As a new student, you need to enroll your new account with Northern Essex Community College. Follow the instructions below to access the myNECC portal.
Do not log into myNECC until you complete these important steps first.
- Click on myNECC: The link is located in the upper right-hand corner of this page
- Student Password Manager: On the myNECC portal, under myNECC Help, click on Student Password Manager.
- Enroll: You must enroll your new account into the Northern Essex Community College system. Click on the Enroll link.
- Enter Your Student ID: If you are a credit student, you can find your User ID on your class schedule or transcript. Noncredit students can find their myNECC ID on their class confirmation or from their instructor.
- Enter Your Password: Your password will be your eight-digit birthdate in the MMDDYYYY format. For example, if you were born on April 22, 1988, your password is: 04221988
- Click Next: You will need to setup security questions for your account.
- You Have Enrolled: After you click next, you have successfully registered your student account with Northern Essex Community College. Please note that this process could take up to 15 minutes to become fully active.
- Change Your Password: We strongly recommend changing your password once you have enrolled your account. Your password will grant you access to many NECC services in the classroom and on the web.
- Access: You are now ready to access the myNECC portal. To access, click on myNECC located in the upper right-hand corner of the NECC Website.
- Enter Your Username and Password: Once at the myNECC portal login screen, you can now enter your username (8-digit User ID) and password (that you just created) under the Secure Access Login.
- Click Login: You have now successfully logged into the myNECC portal. You will now be able to view your specific student information.
Access Your Student Email Account
First Time Login Instructions
If you are a new student, you must enroll your student account before trying to log into your student email account. Once you have successfully logged into myNECC, you are ready to access your email account. Please follow the instructions below:
- While logged into myNECC portal, scroll down to see the Student Frequently Used Tools on the right side of the page and click on Access My Email.
- You will be taken to the Northern Essex Community College email site.
- Enter your email address. This will be your eight-digit Student ID@student.necc.edu
- Enter your password. This will be your password to access myNECC.
- Click Sign in
Be sure to read the Student Email Policy for information that all users are subject to.
Need more help?
If you have any questions or require assistance, contact the NECC IT Service Desk at 978-556-3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org