NECC Student Email System – Office 365
If you are a student and currently enrolled in a credit or noncredit course, you will automatically receive an NECC student email account. You will need your myNECC ID to be able to access your email. You can find your myNECC ID on your class schedule, student ID, or transcript. Noncredit students can find their myNECC ID on their class confirmation or from their instructor.
With an Office 365 account you will get:
- 10GB Outlook inbox
- 7GB of password-protected online storage and file sharing
- Access to virtual Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Tools to create websites and blogs
- Instant messaging and email syncing with your mobile phone and more!
Once you have set up your account the first time, you can log into your Office 365 email account through the myNECC portal. The myNECC portal is a one-stop secure website that provides you with access to your email, Blackboard, DegreeWorks, and Self-service accounts, all in one convenient location.
Office 365 Helpful Resources
- Log in to get your mail
- First Time Student Email Log in Instructions
- Log in Instructions – Returning Students
- Student Email Account Setup for Mobile Phones
- Read the Student Electronic Mail Policy
- Office 365 Help and Login
What if I have more questions or need additional help?
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the NECC IT Service Desk at 978-556-3111 or email@example.com.Print View