Department/Agency: Academic Placement & Testing Center
Location: Haverhill Campus
Weekly Hours: 10-15
Pay Rate: $12/hr
- Provide general office assistance
- Greet and assist students who require testing, answer general walk-in and phone inquiries.
- Light data entry, filing, photocopying, generate mailings, and post APTC testing information on display boards.
- Work in a confidential environment.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- One to two years of related office experience
- Microsoft office computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment with the ability to multi-task in a team orientated environment